Recipe by firealarmqueen
My local Panera no longer makes this salad, my favorite! I found this on a TV station website, supposedly directly from Panera. I have not yet made this version; I am putting it here for safe keeping until I can tinker with it.
- 2 cups greens
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 ounce gorgonzola
- 1⁄8 cup walnuts
- 2 ounces steak (sliced thin and seasoned or you can omit for a vegetarian version)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the seasoned steak filets.
- Combine the field greens and romaine; add the dressing and toss with tongs. Mound the lettuce mixture on a serving plate.
- Evenly distribute the walnuts over the top of the lettuce; sprinkle Gorgonzola evenly over the salad.
- Place the seasoned steak filets on top.
- Serve with warm bread.