Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe from Panera Bread. It's really good!
Make and share this Panera Bread Strawberry and Brie Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter (arrange butter side up on baking sheet).
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, and 2 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon over each slice of bread.
- Save remaining mixture.
- Toast bread at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Top each slice with 1 slice of Brie cheese.
- Place back in oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss strawberries, vanilla and remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture in large bowl.
- Spoon strawberry mixture over each slice. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
This WAS really good. I thought some of the amounts were a little off (too much butter, too much cinnamom), but it's really easy to adjust to your taste. I served these at a dinner party for an appetizer and they were a huge hit. I was looking for an easy way to serve brie, not wanting to mess around making a pretty platter of bread, crackers, and fruit, and this was perfect.