Punky Julster's Note:
Recipe from Panera Bread. It's really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter (arrange butter side up on baking sheet).
- 2In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, and 2 tsp cinnamon.
- 3Sprinkle 1 teaspoon over each slice of bread.
- 4Save remaining mixture.
- 5Toast bread at 375 for 5 minutes.
- 6Top each slice with 1 slice of Brie cheese.
- 7Place back in oven for 4-6 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, toss strawberries, vanilla and remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture in large bowl.
- 9Spoon strawberry mixture over each slice. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panera Bread Strawberry and Brie Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1131.7
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 1822.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 38.1 g