Recipe by xpnsve
This delicious recipe will warm the hearts of everyone who sits around your breakfast table.
- 6 -8 slices panera cinnamon raisin bread
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Generously butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Butter both sides of bread and place in the baking pan, covering the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl, toss pecans with brown sugar and distribute over the bread.
- Drizzle corn syrup over pecans.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, half-and-half, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour evenly over bread slices. Let baking pan rest 15 to 30 minutes before putting in the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until brown.
- Invert on serving tray, cut into squares and enjoy piping hot.