Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a Panera recipe card.
Make and share this Panera Bread Artichoke Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 loaf panera bread asiago cheese bread, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 large garlic clove, halved lengthwise
- Place all topping ingredients in the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Place a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil and place in the hot skillet. Toast for 2 minutes, turning often, until browned and firm.
- Rub cut side of garlic on bread toasts to infuse a subtle flavor. Top each piece of toast with a heaping tablespoon of topping. Serve immediately.