Burgundy Damsel's Note:
From a Panera recipe card.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 loaf panera bread asiago cheese bread, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 large garlic clove, halved lengthwise
- 1Place all topping ingredients in the food processor and pulse until combined.
- 2Place a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil and place in the hot skillet. Toast for 2 minutes, turning often, until browned and firm.
- 3Rub cut side of garlic on bread toasts to infuse a subtle flavor. Top each piece of toast with a heaping tablespoon of topping. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panera Bread Artichoke Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1042.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g