- 2 cups panir, diced (cottage cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thick curds
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the curds,ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, kasuri methi, garam masala, coriander, oil and salt and mix well to prepare a marinade.
- Add the paneer and capsicum and keep aside for 15-25 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated paneer and capsicum pieces in a shallow glass dish and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot,sprinkled with chaat masala.