- 1⁄2 kg panir (cut into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed (ajwain)
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons thick curds (if watery hang it in a muslin cloth for 10 - 15 min)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 pinch orange food coloring or 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons oil (to be used when grilling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate paneer for maximum 1/2 hour.
- Preheat oven at 200°C for 7 minutes.
- Grease the grill.
- Add oil in the marinade and mix well.
- Grill in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
- Serve hot with onion rings lemon juice, red chili powder and chat masala sprinkled on top.
- Serve with coriander chutney.