Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from today's "Young Times" magazine. It was submitted by Nazir from Al Ain and it got him the title of "Chef of the week" for this week! The grilling time is just a guess- it would vary from oven to oven.
- 750 g cottage cheese, cut into 1/2 inch thick squares (paneer)
- 1 tablespoon pepper, coarsely crushed
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (Kasoori methi)
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix fenugreek and salt in a little oil for basting.
- Add black pepper powder to the paneer pieces.
- Add salt, lemon juice and curry powder to the paneer pieces.
- Marinate in this mixture and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Skewer the paneer and vegetables and grill.
- When almost done, baste the paneer in the oil and fenugreek mixture.
- Serve hot!