Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Its something uncommon and delicious too! Morover, Indian cottage cheese is normally a favourite with North Indians and a dessert out of the same sounds like a maraschino cherry topping off a pudding!
- 1 cup panir (Indian Cottage Cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 cup pistachios (soaked and chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a thin syrup with 2 cups water and sugar.
- Add grated paneer and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add vanilla essence, milk and cornflour (mixed with water).
- Cook till it thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve chilled.