Paneer and Corn (Cottage Cheese and Corn)
- Soak the cashew nuts and poppy seeds in warm milk for 25 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, bay leaf, cinnamon and cloves and sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the chili powder, ground paste and tomatoes and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the curds, cream, sugar, garam masala and salt and simmer till the gravy thickens and the oil separates from the masala.
- Add some water to thin down the gravy if required. Add the paneer and corn and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.