Recipe by jas kaur
This is a delicious side dish succulent pieces of paneer in pickle style great combination try it..
- 300 g panir (cut into strips but not thin)
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion seeds (kalounji)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango powder (amchur)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rasted cumin powder (zeera)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel (saunf)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper (powder)
- 1 capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 tomatoes, cut length wise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kasuri methi
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and rotate it in pan.
- Add mustard seeds and onion seeds on slow heat.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric, kasoori methi, garam masala. Mix well. Add a tsp of water to prevent it from burning or sticking in the pan.
- Add panner; cook for a minute. Add capsicum and again cook for a minute.
- Add coriander powder, mango powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add tomato strips, roasted cumin, and fennel, mix well until sides of pan leave oil (about a minute or --don't overcook or paneer will turn hard).
- Serve hot with paranthas and raita.