Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pandebono is delicious and simple. It's served for breakfast or a snack. Masarepa can be found in Latin stores and is also known as masa al instante and harina precocida. Common brands are Goya, Harina PAN, Areparina, and Harina Juana.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the two flours and the sugar in a bowl.
- Stir in the grated cheese and the eggs. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Taste for salt, and add salt as needed. (Some farmer's cheeses are saltier than others).
- Knead dough until smooth. If the dough seems too dry, add a few teaspoons of water.
- Roll dough into balls that are slightly larger than golf balls. Or shape dough into small bagels. The rolls do not have to be perfectly smooth - they will puff up in the last several minutes of baking.
- Place rolls on a greased cookie sheet and bake, about 20 minutes or until golden in color and puffed.
- Serve warm.
i would not put suger in next time cakepops on parade dienia b