1/2 Photos of Panda Express Chow Mein
Iron Woman's Note:
Found this recipe on the net. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, trimmed, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/4 lb vermicelli, cooked
- 1In a large heavy skillet heat the vegetable oil until it is hot but not smoking and in it stir-fry the scallions, cabbage, celery and bean sprouts for 3 minutes, or until the cabbage is wilted.
- 2Add the sugar, broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil and simmer the mixture, covered, for 3 minutes.
- 3Stir the cornstarch mixture, stir it into the vegetable mixture, and bring the liquid to a boil.
- 4Season to taste with red pepper flakes. Simmer until heated through and serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panda Express Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 920.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g