Found this recipe on the net. Enjoy!
Make and share this Panda Express Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, trimmed, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1⁄4 lb vermicelli, cooked
- In a large heavy skillet heat the vegetable oil until it is hot but not smoking and in it stir-fry the scallions, cabbage, celery and bean sprouts for 3 minutes, or until the cabbage is wilted.
- Add the sugar, broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil and simmer the mixture, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture, stir it into the vegetable mixture, and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Season to taste with red pepper flakes. Simmer until heated through and serve over noodles.