- 1⁄4 kg lomi noodles (flat noodles)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 -7 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dipped in water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup squid
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic and onion, when brown add squid and mushrooms.
- Add soy sauce and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup waterr and simmer until water is almost dry.
- Add broth. Cover and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Drop in noodles,celery.
- Let boil for 3 minutes and thicken with dissolved cornstarch. Put off the heat.