My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a large skillet, lightly sauté in a small amount of oil, the onions and garlic.
- 2Add the pork and shrimp.
- 3Add cabbage, carrots, soy sauce and 1 cup water.
- 4Turn heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Stir and simmer until carrots are cooked.
- 6Place noodles on top of mixture and spoon vegetables and broth over the noodles.
- 7You might have to add a little more water if the noodles have not wilted.
- 8Cover and allow to steam for about 2 minutes.
- 9Turn out on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 10The recipe can be varied with chicken leftovers,
- 11bean sprouts or green onions.
- 12Squeeze the lemon wedges over Pancit before eating.
Nutritional Facts for Pancit
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1033.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: