Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Mrs Keys
- 1814.36 g pork chops
- 2 (340.19 g) package rice noodles
- 453.59 g frozen green beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 stalk celery, diced
- 8 green onions
- 113.39 g carrots, shredded
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 14.79 ml oil
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- Boil pork chops for 30-45 minutes.
- Let pork chops cool and pull apart into bite size pieces. Remove the fat.
- Reserve broth.
- Soak rice noodles in cold water for 10-15 min until soft.
- Heat oil and saute onions and garlic until soft.
- Add celery and carrots continue stir frying for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage and stir fry for about 5 minutes more.
- Add green beans and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add about 1/4 c broth and 1/4 c soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Pull noodles apart with hands to make in closer to bite size pieces before draining.
- Add 1/4 c broth, if needed.
- Add noodles and mix together.
- Serve immediately.
Mine is the same mostly, I just do not add green beans, I use steak strips, can use any meat.
My family loved this recipe. I think it tastes just like the dishes prepared by our Phillipino residents.