Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This Filipino dish is a local favorite.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 hot chili peppers, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 3 links spicy pork sausage, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sake
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) package rice noodles
- 1⁄2 lb fresh bean sprout
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas
- In a large wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic, ginger, green onions, chile peppers, mushrooms, chicken, shrimp and sausage until shrimp is pink and sausage is slightly browned.
- Stir in sake and soy sauce and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Cover and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil.
- Add noodles and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and rinse with cold water.
- Place the shrimp mixture over medium heat and add the bean sprouts; saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the snow peas and saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in cooked noodles and toss until well mixed. Serve immediately.