Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe my Filipino piano teacher taught my mom. Delicious!
- 1 (6 ounce) package rice noodles (rice sticks)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut to bite size pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- Soak rice noodles in a large bowl of water.
- Stir fry chicken in oil until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, carrots, and celery. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and cabbage. Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes, tossing gently and cutting the noodles with the spatula so they mix thoroughly with chicken and vegetables.
- Add green onions. Toss them gently through pancit and serve immediately.
- Just guesstimating on the prep times.