- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 10 ounces freshly diced tomatoes
- 3 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 lime, juice of (approx. 3tsp.)
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro (parsley works too)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 4 (8x10 inch) pieces of aluminum foil with olive oil and center fillets in them.
- Spoon diced tomatoes with juices over fish and do the same with the chilies. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro. Add sprinkling of salt and pepper if preferred.
- Close and seal foil packets, and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.