Recipe by Picky Palate
These haricot vert are flavor packed and sauteed with browned pancetta. You won't be disappointed! This is my own recipe from www.pickypalate.blogspot.com
- 1⁄2 lb washed and trimmed French haricots vert
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pancetta, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil into a large sauté pan.
- When hot, add pancetta; cook and stir until browned.
- Add haricot vert, pinch of salt and pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until beans are crisp tender.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with Feta Cheese.