5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This hearty soup will keep you warm and cozy on a snowy day yet it's fancy enough to serve for a dinner party. It's so full of flavor, your family and guests will think that you spent hours in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop Pancetta into small cubes.
- 2In a large soup pot, toss in Pancetta and Simply Potatoes Diced Potato with Onion. Cook over Medium heat until Pancetta is crispy. Drain off any fat.
- 3Return pot to meduim heat. Stir in Tomato Paste until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 4Once the potatoes are coated, pour in Chicken Broth. Bring to a medium boil then reduce to a simmer.
- 5Simmer for 30min. until potatoes are tender.
- 6Add Spinach and cook for an additional 5min. until Spinach is wilted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancetta, Diced Potato and Spinach Soup #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion