Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This hearty soup will keep you warm and cozy on a snowy day yet it's fancy enough to serve for a dinner party. It's so full of flavor, your family and guests will think that you spent hours in the kitchen.
- Chop Pancetta into small cubes.
- In a large soup pot, toss in Pancetta and Simply Potatoes Diced Potato with Onion. Cook over Medium heat until Pancetta is crispy. Drain off any fat.
- Return pot to meduim heat. Stir in Tomato Paste until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Once the potatoes are coated, pour in Chicken Broth. Bring to a medium boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30min. until potatoes are tender.
- Add Spinach and cook for an additional 5min. until Spinach is wilted.