This recipe came from Trader Joes and it is wonderful! Crunchy, sweet, tart and salty. Perfection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute pancetta and shallots in 1 tbsp olive oil for approx 3-4 minutes until shallots are transparent and pancetta is warmed.
- 2Add cherries and port, bringing to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Cool slightly and whisk in remaining olive oil.
- 4Toss lettuce with the warm dressing and crumble goat cheese on top of each serving.
- 5Optional: Sprinkle with a few pecans.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancetta and Cherry Salad With Port Wine Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: