1/4 Photos of Pancakes With Vanilla Banana (Using an Egg Replacer)
Chef floWer's Note:
I don't like eggs and I always use an egg substitute unless I'm not having the recipe. If you want to try the recipe with egg just don’t use the tablespoon of water. The idea for the banana topping came from BBQ Bananas and the idea for the pancake came from the leaflet in the box of Egg-Like 'The Egg Replacer'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk or 1 1/4 cups soymilk or 1 1/4 cups lactose-free milk
- 1 teaspoon egg substitute (Egg-Like)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- cooking spray, canola
Vanilla Banana Topping
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 30 g butter or 30 g margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Peel and slice bananas, place them in a small casserole dish, pour over vanilla essence, brown sugar, orange juice, chopped butter and sprinkle cinnamon. Cover to not allow any steam to escape and place it under the griller for 10 minutes.
- 2While the topping is cooking mix egg replacer with water until completely combined. Then add in milk, flour and oil and stir until batter is smooth. I use a hand wand/blender.
- 3Use a non-stick fry pan or pancake pan, spray cooking oil, heat.
- 4Place small amount or large amount of batter pancake into pan. fry, flip over when brown and fry second side.
- 5To serve:.
- 6Large pancake place the pancake in the middle of a plate, and spread some vanilla banana in the middle and roll the pancake, cut it half, drizzle over the vanilla banana juices and if your using ice cream, scope and serve it on top.
- 7Small pancake layer each pancake on top of each other, spread some vanilla banana on top, if your using ice cream, scope and serve it on top and drizzle over the vanilla vanana juices.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes With Vanilla Banana (Using an Egg Replacer)
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 88.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g