1/1 Photo of Pancakes With Mac 'n' Cheese
The title says it all; except how to eat these heavenly entrees: like a taco!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 pancakes
- 2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1Cook pancakes the same way you always do.
- 2Cook Mac & Cheese the right way (fresh pasta & real cheese).
- 3-- when the Mac & Cheese is done add a can a beans.
- 4Serve pancakes on paper plates & napkins (no plastic ware needed).
- 5Allow distinguished guests to add their own Mac and Cheese on top of their pancake.
- 6Remind them not to put too much on top as they'll want to curl up the pancake with Mac and Cheese.
- 7Eat'em -- .
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes With Mac 'n' Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 1014.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared macaroni and cheese