Recipe by mplsgirl
So this isn't the healthiest breakfast in town, but it is really really good. It would be great as part of a brunch or as a sweet treat alone....You can find dulce de leche at most supermarkets.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- powdered sugar
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, and water in a large bowl. Stir to combine and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat a heavy medium frying pan over med to med high heat. Pour 3-4 oz of batter into the pan - enough to cover the bottom.
- When the edges begin to brown, flip the pancake.
- When the pancakes are done, fill them with 1-2 tbsp dulce de leche and roll them up.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Repeat with remaining batter. When all are done, warm in oven for 2-3 minute Serve with whipped cream for garnish.