Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
This was a favorite for my children and now I make for myself to keep in a tin or freezer for a quick dessert like breakfast or snack. My high school students think these are super. Very simple recipe made from prepared pancake mix.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
What a great way to make sure you don't miss breakfast when you're in a hurry. I almost always have pancakes in my freezer. Now I just pull a couple out, pop them in the microwave, top them of with peanut butter and jelly, and I have a delicious and satisfying breakfast to go. I used Pete's Scratch Pancakes (#5170) instead of the pancake mix. Thanks for sharing Chef1MOM.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- peanut butter
- oil, for pan (or butter or margarine)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, for coating (more or less )
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet with oil or butter make pancakes as directed, let cool.
- Spread jelly and peanut butter or just jelly or peanut butter on 1 pancake and put another over top (like a sandwich).
- Cut pancake into finger size pieces and dip into sugar.
- Place in container with wax paper, cover.
- These are fun to grab and run with.