Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family loved these! I don't know why I've only made them once! I cannot remember how many the recipe makes, so have guessed.
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats, quick
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, oil and milk together.
- Mix in all dry ingredients well.
- Pour by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly oiled, hot griddle.
- When tops look bubbly, flip and cook until done.
- These are to be eaten by hand.
These were good, a bit dense, not too fluffy, but the taste was good, and I liked the texture of the oatmeal. They almost reminded me of Bob Evens oat and nut pancakes, but not as light. Over all we enjoyed them. I added some cinnamon to the batch which made them that much better! Thanks!