Recipe by Sassy 75
These pancakes are from the Dairy Free Cookbook, by Jane Zukin. My 1 year old Grandson is allergic to milk and it is very hard to find recipes for him. He loves these pancakes!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Combine egg, orange juice, water and oil.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, stirring just until moist.
- Let mixture rest for 30 seconds.
- Spoon or pour batter onto greased, hot griddle. Cook pancakes on the first side until bubbles appear on upper surface. Turn over and cook until bottom is golden.