Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a simple solution if you have a pancake breakfast fundraiser for a church group. Just adjust the amounts listed in the directions section. *Time is estimated for the first batch only.
- In a large bowl beat all ingredients with electric mixer till smooth. Grease griddle if needed.
- For uniform pancakes, pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Turn over when bubbles appear.
- Bake the other side till golden brown. Serve.
- To make 80: 10 cups (40 oz pkg) bisquick mixed with 6 2/3 cups milk and 5 eggs.
- To make 120: 15 cups (60 oz pkg) bisquick mixed with 10 cups milk, 7 eggs.