Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Add any fruit you might like... or without is good too!
Top Review by ShayLyne81
Perfect! I was out of my daughters coconut milk but wanted to make her pancakes, thankfully I found this! I added 1 mashed banana, 1tbs flax seed and a tsp of cinnamon and she inhaled them!!!!!! Thank you!
These aren't super fluffy, but they have a very nice texture!
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Heat frying pan and melt margarine. Coat bottom and pour remaining into bowl with flour.
- Add water and egg, mix well.
- Mixture can still be lumpy.
- Cook pancakes in fry pan, pour in mixture, wait until top gets bubble and them flip. 4 minutes per side usually works!
- Top with syrup, brown sugar or margarine and honey.