Very nummy!!!! (from French Cooking by Eileen Reece)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim mushrooms, but do not peel.
- 2Chop the stalks and slice the caps, cook the stalks slowly for 10 minutes in a covered pan, in 1 oz of butter, add the caps, add the seasoning and a pinch of nutmeg.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes uncovered.
- 4Melt the remaining 1 oz of butter, work in the flour, add milk and cook until thick, stirring briskly. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat, and beat in two-thirds of the cheese.
- 6Correct the seasoning, put a tablespoon of filling centrally on each pancake, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof dish.
- 7Cover with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese, reheat and brown under a hot grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes (Crepes) Filled With Mushrooms (Filling Only)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g