Recipe by personalchef
I came up with this variation of basic Bisquick pancakes, which I think are the best. At least, I've never tasted any better, except perhaps for some awesome sourdough pancakes I had in San Simeon, CA., on the Hearst Property.
Top Review by jjworshipleader
These pancakes bunched up and were sticky! Please choose another recipe if your interested in something that looks pretty and isn't chewy. Not the worst tasting pancakes but not near the best!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted in microwave
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the basic Bisquick pancake batter, according to package directions.(1-1/4 C Milk, 2 eggs.).
- Add remaining ingredients, through sour cream. This will make a thinner than usual batter.
- Scoop batter out using a 1/2 cup measuring cup.
- Lift pan to thin batter even more. (These aren't crepes, but use the same general idea).
- Cook till bubbly on one side, then flip and cook other side.
- Lay 4 to a serving, drizzle with melted butter and syrup.
- (Updated 1/27/10 to reflect changes recommended by Dazy.).