I came up with this variation of basic Bisquick pancakes, which I think are the best. At least, I've never tasted any better, except perhaps for some awesome sourdough pancakes I had in San Simeon, CA., on the Hearst Property.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the basic Bisquick pancake batter, according to package directions.(1-1/4 C Milk, 2 eggs.).
- 2Add remaining ingredients, through sour cream. This will make a thinner than usual batter.
- 3Scoop batter out using a 1/2 cup measuring cup.
- 4Lift pan to thin batter even more. (These aren't crepes, but use the same general idea).
- 5Cook till bubbly on one side, then flip and cook other side.
- 6Lay 4 to a serving, drizzle with melted butter and syrup.
- 7(Updated 1/27/10 to reflect changes recommended by Dazy.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes, Best Ever, Bisquick
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 934.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 55.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g