Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from my Betty Crocker cookbook. This is the only pancake recipe I will use because they are so light and fluffy.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs with whisk until fluffy.
- Beat in all remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Heat griddle or pan.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter in pan and cook until pancake is puffed and dry around the edges.
- Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
I doubled the recipe. These pancakes were so yummy. Thanks Shari :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Perfect! Next time I will double the recipe, I have a hungry family. This is now my goto pancake recipe - so easy!
great pancakes and so fluffy and delicious. perfect breakfast every time