Recipe by ellie_
These thin pancakes have been a favorite in our house for many years.
Top Review by Hey Jude
These are really nice pancakes. I cooked them in two small frying pans, one to a pan, simultaneously and they do cook fast, as the recipe states. I rotated the pans a bit to swirl the batter, which made them thinner (and that's the way we like our pancakes). They were great with butter and syrup and I think I'll serve a fruit sauce (raspberry?)with them next time. Thanks Ellie! Great recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, egg, milk and salt (if using) in large measuring cup or bowl.
- To save on dishes I use the same measuring cup that I use to measure the milk.
- Let mixture sit for 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat skillet over med high heat and Melt 1 TB butter or margarine.
- Pour in 2-3 TB of pancake mixture in hot skillet for each pancake (pancakes should be small and thin).
- Cook until small bubbles form, turn and cook other side.
- These cook very quickly.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.