Recipe by tonyf56
Delicious, quick and easy to make.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Haute cuisine it ain't, but Bisquick pancakes have been a staple in our household since we were kids, and that's a while. The recipe on the box -- THIS recipe -- makes a batter that's a little too thick, but that is easily remedied; can be improved with various add-ins such as buttermilk and sour cream, but as-is produces decent pancakes with minimum effort. A properly-seasoned cast-iron skillet at the right temperature and coated with bacon fat is the key to good results.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle, skillet or electric griddle over medium high to 375 F; grease with cooking spray,vegetable oil or shortening.
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupful onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn & cook until golden.
- For thinner pancakes, use 1 1/2 cups milk.
- High Altitude(3500-6500 ft) No changes.