From little ideas diabetes cookbook.
Make and share this Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar or sweetener and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together the eggs, apple puree and milk and pour into the well and whisk until smooth.
- Lightly spray a fry pan with olive oil spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60ml/2fl oz) of the batter into the pan and cook over medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface and then turn and cook the other side,.
- Keep warm while you cook the remaining batter.
Wonderful, healthier pancake for me!!! I made this but scaled back for 1/2 of the amounts. I agree with another reviewer, they do burn easier, I think because of the added sugar. They rose so nicely and I couldn't believe it was with no added fat!!! Next time, and there will be many, I will omit the sugar completely, as I serve mine with fresh sliced strawberries or maple syrup, so that sweetens them plenty. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Holiday Tag Game.
Great pancakes! So light and fluffy and I liked the addition of the brown sugar. I made half of the recipe and used some of the applesauce, warmed and mixed with just a little syrup, as a topping for the pancakes. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
ok mine rose like crazy but i always put in a little lemon juice to all my pancakes just personal taste and helps activate the bp
these can burn a little easier than regular pancakes i liked these alot