From little ideas diabetes cookbook.
Make and share this Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar or sweetener and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together the eggs, apple puree and milk and pour into the well and whisk until smooth.
- Lightly spray a fry pan with olive oil spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60ml/2fl oz) of the batter into the pan and cook over medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface and then turn and cook the other side,.
- Keep warm while you cook the remaining batter.