Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple pancakes with lemon and sugar
Make and share this Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Whisk milk, eggs and butter together.
- Add to flour mixture, and use a wooden spoon to mix until well combined.
- Cover and stand batter for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, and brush pan with a little extra butter.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan and use a spoon to spread batter out to a 12cm (diameter) circle.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles start to appear on surface.
- Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Wrap pancake in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan in between pancakes.
These pancakes have a great taste. The batter was too thick so I added more milk. Peanut butter is listed in the ingredients. But not in the direction. So I guess it's a mistake. Probably you should remove it from the ingredient list. Thanks for posting :) Made for Bargain basement tag game