Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Home made pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (reduce milk to 1/2 cup, plus 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- 2⁄3 cup peach (1 medium, cut up plus 1/4 tsp cinnamon )
- whole wheat flour (use brown sugar for the granulated. good with sesame seeds on top of batter before turning pancakes)
- Beat egg with hand beater until fluffy,.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
- Pour 3 Tbsp onto hot griddle for each pancake.