Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
Finally, a recipe that's not buttermilk!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 slice butter
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in the eggs and milk.
- Stir in the oil and beat well.
- Melt slice of butter on a griddle over moderate heat.
- When griddle is hot, pour pancake batter (abput 1/4 cup) onto the surface.
- Cook until golden brown and then flip.
- Cook until golden on both sides.
These are great! Big fans at our house!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Was looking for a recipe that didn't call for buttermilk. These pancakes tasted great and cooked up nicely.
Fantastic recipe Kelseykins :). I halved this recipe because I was making for one and I ended up with 3 big pancakes!! I topped them with real Maple Syrup and blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. They were yummm :). Thanyou for posting.