Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are the best pancakes I have ever had! You have no idea how great these are until you try them!I made these one time for a treat for my Mom and Dad and they LOVED them!!!!!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Blend together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until mixed well.
- Add milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Mix well until it looks like a pancake batter.
- Cook pancakes on a pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Eat and enjoy!
Tried this but we were not impressed with the results. They were flat & just not what we expected. Will try once more since other reviews said they were fluffy, etc. We were disappointed w/ the results.
I love this recipe. These pancakes are delicious! I was at work dreaming about these pancakes. I could not wait to get home to eat one. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe. No more box pancake mix for me ever again. I AM IN LOVE!!!!! LOL
These pancakes are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!