Recipe by behappyimmer
Delicious pancake with a taste of german christmas Lebkuchen. You can eat it any time of the year.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lebkuchen spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl. Make a hole in the middle and add milk, egg and yoghurt.
- Mix all.
- Fry the batter in a pan with butter over medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Here you can get the spices : http://www.die-scheune-delikatessen.de/en/shop-2/blend-of-spices/german-lebkuchen-spice-gingerbread/.