Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One big pancake...got this recipe from diners drive ins and dives
Make and share this Pancake Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Make sure you have a 12 inch iron skillet.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- in one bowl combine egg whites and beat on high adding sugar until it forms stiff peaks(this sugar is seperate from the listed 8 tablespoons ).
- in another large bowl combine egg yolks flour milk sugar vanilla salt and chocolate chips( if wanted).
- Then fold in whipped egg whites
- Heat skillet on high with 1.5 tablespoons butter and pour in mixture and top with fruit if desired.
- Immediately place in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and top with powdered sugar and slice like a pie and enjoy(you Can also top with maple syrup).