Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Today I decided to recall the recipe that my mother often used when I was a kid ... as they say everything new and modern is well forgotten old. * Filling in the picture - melted cheese, ham and pickles
- Put the butter in pan to melt in the oven.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour and whip well.
- In the pan with the melted butter pour the mixture and bake until golden.
- Depending on our desire stuffing - use sweet or savory ingredients, spread them over the whole "pancake".
- Tight roll in fresh foil and leave to cool.