1/2 Photos of Pancake Puffs
A recipe that I've had for at least 25 years and continues to be a family favorite. I've guessed at the yield since I've never counted them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat non-stick griddle or skillet to 375F or until a drop of water skips across the surface.
- 2Beat egg whites until peaks form.
- 3Beat egg yolks with sour cream until well blended. Stir in flour and sugar.
- 4Fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites.
- 5Drop batter onto griddle using a tablespoon - you want silver dollar sized puffs.
- 6When they have bubbles all over & puff up, turn gently and cook another minute or so to brown the bottom.
- 7Serve with your favorite syrup or fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancake Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g