Recipe by SusieQusie
A recipe that I've had for at least 25 years and continues to be a family favorite. I've guessed at the yield since I've never counted them.
Top Review by Kim127
Great little pancakes! We really enjoyed the flavor of the sour cream and the hint of sweetness from the sugar. We had 'breakfast for dinner' last night and served these with over easy eggs. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat non-stick griddle or skillet to 375F or until a drop of water skips across the surface.
- Beat egg whites until peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks with sour cream until well blended. Stir in flour and sugar.
- Fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites.
- Drop batter onto griddle using a tablespoon - you want silver dollar sized puffs.
- When they have bubbles all over & puff up, turn gently and cook another minute or so to brown the bottom.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or fresh fruit.