My kids love bananas and maple syrup together. These muffins are one of their favorites. Never fails to get squeals of delight from them.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Bisquick, milk, eggs, and 1/2 cup maple syrup; stir to combine.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put a piece of banana in the center of each.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with a little maple syrup drizzled on top.