- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, pureed, it does not have to be smooth, but there shouldn't be any big chunks
- applesauce, and or syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients - except applesauce or syrup - in separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients just until blended.
- Heat griddle and cook according to package directions.
- Serve with applesauce and/or Aunt Jemima® syrup.