Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
Use bisquick to make yummy cupcakes! Found on thesimpleme.com, and posted here for safekeeping!
Top Review by crimson_butterfly
I was looking for something different to make for my family's weekly Saturday breakfast. It was my turn, so I wanted to do something different-I picked this recipe, and WOW! These along with a shredded potato and egg casserole, made the best meal ever. I did add a couple teaspoons of bacon bits though, as we are all fans of the sweet and salty mix! Awesome recipe!
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 12 tablespoons cream cheese (see notes for other suggestions)
- 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 12 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously coat the bottom & sides of a 12-muffin tin with butter.
- Mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Fill each cup in the muffin tin half-way. Add 1 tbsp of cream cheese (or other filling, like Nutella, Jam, Jelly, etc.) to the middle of each muffin, then cover with the remaining pancake mix.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on serving dish & use a flour sifter to sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve with warm syrup.