Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use bisquick to make yummy cupcakes! Found on thesimpleme.com, and posted here for safekeeping!
Make and share this Pancake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously coat the bottom & sides of a 12-muffin tin with butter.
- Mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Fill each cup in the muffin tin half-way. Add 1 tbsp of cream cheese (or other filling, like Nutella, Jam, Jelly, etc.) to the middle of each muffin, then cover with the remaining pancake mix.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on serving dish & use a flour sifter to sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve with warm syrup.
I was looking for something different to make for my family's weekly Saturday breakfast. It was my turn, so I wanted to do something different-I picked this recipe, and WOW! These along with a shredded potato and egg casserole, made the best meal ever. I did add a couple teaspoons of bacon bits though, as we are all fans of the sweet and salty mix! Awesome recipe!