Use bisquick to make yummy cupcakes! Found on thesimpleme.com, and posted here for safekeeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Generously coat the bottom & sides of a 12-muffin tin with butter.
- 3Mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- 4Fill each cup in the muffin tin half-way. Add 1 tbsp of cream cheese (or other filling, like Nutella, Jam, Jelly, etc.) to the middle of each muffin, then cover with the remaining pancake mix.
- 5Bake 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, place on serving dish & use a flour sifter to sprinkle with sugar.
- 7Serve with warm syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 348.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g