1/6 Photos of Pancake Batter Mix
This recipe uses ingredients we all have on hand, flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,eggs milk and oil,...THAT'S IT! Light and fluffy, the taste is out of this world!
My Private Note
6inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2In another bowl combine eggs, milk and oil, whisk.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry, just until mixed, batter will be slightly lumpy.
- 4You can also added spices if you would like, I have used cinnamon and it was wonderful, or try pumpkin or apple pie spice for a real treat!
- 5The secret to these pancakes is to preheat your pan on a medium to low setting, this allows them to cook slower and rise higher.
- 6Pour 1/2 cup of batter at a time and flip when bubbles appear across top of pancake.
- 7Cook on other side until golden brown.
- 8Top with favorite toppings and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancake Batter Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 619.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g